Thursday, November 27, 2008

Thanksgiving - and I mean it!

Like many people, I have much to be thankful for. This year it is especially so. This past year has seen some things sad, some things dangerous, some things irritating, and things strange. But it has also visited me with new friends, some fun things, some funny things, and with being a part of history.

I am home with my family and will return to work in a week. I am thankful for both my family and my job.

I am thankful for all the support I received this past year from friends, family and even strangers or acquaintances - everyone has been a great help.

I am just plain thankful.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

John, Just to let you know we're thinking of you, Thank you for your service and sacrifice.

Hope you had a pleasent Happy Thanksgiving.

7:45 AM  
Blogger Inner Prop said...

And we're thankful for you and those like you. Thank you very much

7:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

  • Wikablog - The Weblog Directory

  • My blog is worth $60,970.32.
    How much is your blog worth?