Saturday, November 01, 2008

Update #2 - Stuck in Kuwait

I'm stuck in a camp I had never been to before - I might be here a few more days, and I am not happy about it. There isn't a lot to do - sure, it is better than Iraq, sort of. But we have been herded into large transient tents and having a cot with 50 other guys in the same tent just isn't what I am looking for at this stage of the game.

I guess I am getting a bit crabby, as I am not as well rested as I thought I might be, and therre is nothing for us here. I want to get the stateside part over with and go Home.

The last two times I redeployed, it went faster than this. I wish I even knew who I should be upset with...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

If you have a chance to read this, I wish you safe travel & the happiest of homecomings.

2:40 AM  
Blogger Inner Prop said...

No smoking cigars behind the tent and talking with the boys?

Godspeed and safe journey.

6:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

  • Wikablog - The Weblog Directory

  • My blog is worth $60,970.32.
    How much is your blog worth?