Friday, July 21, 2006

New Illini Philosophy!

That's it! I have a new philosophy for Illini 6. I am going to post everyday, whether I have anything to say or not. I want to draw more readers so I'm going to post random writing thoughts and stuff. I HOPE I get some feedback.

At first I didn't want to push the Reach Out excerpts too far down, but I looked at "Creating Family Websites for Dummies" "Writing a Good Blog" entry and they said to write everyday.

SOOO, now the idea is to keep it fresh, keep the readers coming back, and maybe I'll get some comments and people will read the book chapters.

Wish me luck.

Thanks.

PS: Beer!

2 Comments:

Blogger LTC John said...

Beer?!

10:36 AM  
Blogger Inner Prop said...

I don't fear random M*F*R's! I fear ignorance, that is I fear that people will ignore me.

Check it out today, I've added some things.

4:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

  • Wikablog - The Weblog Directory

  • My blog is worth $60,970.32.
    How much is your blog worth?