Friday, July 14, 2006

Greetings from Fort McCoy



Ah, Fort McCoy. Spent a decade here one two month period... Really it isn't that bad, but it is awfully crowded right now. This is the first opportunity I have had to get at acomputer and update everyone. It's hot, there are lots of soldiers going through mobilization here, and we are trying to stay out of the way while we get some training done. There, don't you feel informed now?

More, perhaps in a day or two (provided I survive the heat...)

2 Comments:

Blogger Inner Prop said...

I can vouch that MJ does not do well in the heat (complaint-wise, not any real heat injuries).

He's like your car on a sunny day. There's no real damage, but you don't want to go near him until he's had a chance to cool down. I imagine (though I have no personal experience) that you really wouldn't want to touch his steering wheel right about now.

12:49 PM  
Blogger LTC John said...

Dude - I got evac'd to the hospital in 1988 for heat stroke. I have a reason to very much dislike heat. In fact, it was up here at McCoy...

3:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

  • Wikablog - The Weblog Directory

  • My blog is worth $60,970.32.
    How much is your blog worth?