Tuesday, July 11, 2006

I Lost AGAIN!

I probably should have done this earlier so you guys could have voted for me. I submitted a story called "Time in a Box" to Mirabile Visu 's SSIW (Short Sharp Imaginative Writing) contest.

It's a BBS-type site so go to the link and scroll down until you see my confused face.

The theme of the contest was COIN / CUSP with an added challenge of putting in math and a flashback.

I have also had a story called "Delectioparvulus" rejected recently. I won't post it yet, because I still have hopes for it. It was originally named "The Neighborhood Pedophile" and lost a different contest. The administrator told me it was good, but that no one would publish it with a name like that.

I seem to be going backwards!

Sorry about the whinning, I just wanted to share my pain.

3 Comments:

Blogger tempus42 said...

The link to your story is broken and I can't find it by searching on that site. Can you help?

11:43 AM  
Blogger Inner Prop said...

Oops! It's gone. They started the next contest and have deleted all the old stories. I'll check if I can put it on my blog. If I can I will report back here and post it on Illini 6.

1:01 PM  
Blogger Inner Prop said...

I found it. It's in the archives of the SSIW thread (http://p076.ezboard.com/fmirabilevisufrm19.showMessage?topicID=252.topic)

I'll get back to you if I post it on Illini 6.

1:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

  • Wikablog - The Weblog Directory

  • My blog is worth $60,970.32.
    How much is your blog worth?