Monday, August 04, 2008

Posing, with weapons

I have noticed that no matter where I go, and which army I encounter - everyone wants to check out each others weapons. And once they get ahold of it - they want a photo...



This Jock offered to trade his rifle for mine, on the spot. His was much heavier. He wasn't even fazed when I told him that ours jammed more frequently than theirs.

These Iraqi Army 14th Division mechanics were enjoying themselves quite a bit.

Er, I may have actually done this m'self, way back when, to be fair about it.

2 Comments:

Blogger Acad Ronin said...

Been there; done that. I have an old photo of me with an M-3 Grease Gun.
Somebody else's weapon is always more exotic than one's own issue weapon, and therefore cooler.

9:23 AM  
Blogger LTC John said...

Or lighter.

12:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

  • Wikablog - The Weblog Directory

  • My blog is worth $60,970.32.
    How much is your blog worth?