Wednesday, July 30, 2008

An Apology and Excuses

I wanted to apologize for not posting here for several months.

I have changed jobs twice since Major John has left. I've also changed my work hours three times. I have a miriade of other things going on in my life that pale in comparison with the efforts that CSM Bones and Major John are making.

Mostly I feel that I have nothing worthy enough to post on this blog. My knowledge of Afghanistan is almost exclusively that of the inside of my base over three years ago. There are other members of this blog that are far more knowledgable on a very wide range of topics and I feel that my lighthearted parochial rantings are not appropriate where such weighty matters as the rebuilding of nations are being discussed.

I apoligize for not contributing and for not having anything of value to contribute. I salute and applaud you CSM Bones and Major John. I will continue to support you in any way I can.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Major John said...

Shut yer gob an' post!

12:42 AM  
Blogger dfgdhgh said...

Good love makes you see the whole world from one person while bad love makes you abandon the whole world for one person Ultimate Game Card, Men love from overlooking while women love from looking up. If love is a mountain, then if men go up, more women they will see while womenwill see fewer men Cheap Minecraft Gift Code, if you leave me, please don't comfort me because each sewing has to meet stinging pain Ultimate Game Card.

2:56 AM  
Blogger dfgdhgh said...

The consequences of today are determined by the actions of the past. To change your future, alter your decisions today FFXI Gil, the past is gone and static. Nothing we can do will change it. The future is before us and dynamic. Everything we do will affect it final fantasy xi gil the master of a single trade can support a family. The master of seven trades cannot support himself sell ffxi gil.

2:59 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

  • Wikablog - The Weblog Directory

  • My blog is worth $60,970.32.
    How much is your blog worth?