Friday, December 22, 2006

News of Afghanistan ٣٤

I have Christmas shopping to do, and kids to play with, so let's get rolling!

If you are in as big a hurry as I am, try this.

Politician targeted.

Remember, it's Pravda, so take this with a grain of salt...a big grain of salt.

"Who, us? Never!"

photo: NATO file/WO2 Fiona Stapley

A helping hand - thanks folks!

I hate to keep picking on the French, but if they are so "elite" why are they scooting?

A reminder of how bad things were back in the Communist Era.

photo: U.S. Army by Sgt. 1st Class Dexter D. Clouden

"Darn you, Pakistan!" So says Karzai.

Um, if you are ever near Pleasanton or Antioch. Please stop by one of these two places. Myself, I am partial to this one.

What do those in the Afghan Diaspora owe, if anything?

As always, a great editorial cartoon from e-ariana.com

Tajikstan: "Psssst, wanna buy some power?"

Connectivity gets a boost.

To hear him express contentment is startling to me.

Yea! Someday I may land on it.

Trust me, this patch o' road really needed it.

3 Comments:

Blogger CSMBones said...

The Frechie SOG have to be called to the Paris Suburbs to fight their dirty little intafada. They will keep 0ver 1000 in ISAF around Kabul as usual. They will continue to provide route recon to Bagram on fridays as per SOP.

10:52 AM  
Blogger LTC John said...

Somebody has to buy cigarettes and Mountain Dew in mass quantities from the Bagram AAFES...

1:45 PM  
Blogger LTC John said...

Thanks, CSM. I will always remember what you and your outfit did out at BAF.

Merry Christmas.

8:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

  • Wikablog - The Weblog Directory

  • My blog is worth $60,970.32.
    How much is your blog worth?