Friday, December 15, 2006

Go Read Now

Whell, it's done. I posted all I'm gunna post of Guya Principal on Illini 6.

I put up chapters Alpha, Beta, Gamma and Delta. I don't want to post more because I don't want to have it considered a publishing credit (that could be trouble later when I try to get it published by a real publisher who might actually pay me).

It is the comedy book that I wrote during the thirty days of November 2006. It's a fantasy/Sci Fi about a blob of dark matter that decides gee will take a chip off the old Earth and build ger own world.

Go, Read, Comment, Have fun!

If you would like a copy of the whole thing (without editing) just let me know and your email address.

BTW, it's not a parrot, it's a Chilean Sea Bird.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

  • Wikablog - The Weblog Directory

  • My blog is worth $60,970.32.
    How much is your blog worth?