Wednesday, December 13, 2006

It really is a Zionist plot!!!!!



There was a conference in Tehran about the denial of the Holocaust and the killing of over 12 million people. This meeting of the minds happened to include many Islamic scholars, the Leader of the free and wonderful country of Iran, and many western old fashioned anti-semites. Ex KKK Grand Pubaw David Duke also made an appearance. Remember this Representative from Louisiana? I love that state, and the fact that they just re-elected Rep. Jefferson " It's not my $90,000 in the freezer!". Anyway, I guess all the stories told to me from my in-laws and from survivors in Skokie are all part of this clever Zionist plot. I remember going to Buchenwald and Dachau as a young soldier, they were just work camps. More clever set design.

2 Comments:

Blogger Inner Prop said...

This is only slightly relavent to your post, but I heard a sound bite from Kofi Annan's farewell speech.

He said, "No community anywhere suffers from too much rule of law; many do suffer from too little - and the international community is among them. This we must change."

My initial reaction was ?! Nazi Germany suffered from a lack of Laws?!

I guess according to the former Sec Gen of the UN genocide is A-OK as long as it's legal.

5:03 PM  
Blogger Inner Prop said...

I guess I killed another thread.

Anybody got a epee or rapier so I can slash an "IP" in the blog, put my hands on my hips, throw my head back, laugh, and swing out the window on a curtain sash?

3:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

  • Wikablog - The Weblog Directory

  • My blog is worth $60,970.32.
    How much is your blog worth?