Friday, December 08, 2006

News of Afghanistan ٣٢

Day off from work(and a mug of Alokjozay Tea, thanks to the World's Greatest Military Contractor™, Haji-o-matic) = a happy Major John, and an earlier edition of the News!


Afghan Proverbs. I actually heard the first one listed more than one time!

Suicide bomber - once again the innocent suffer. Bastards.

The British are squabbling.

Pakistan's Foreign Minister Khursheed Kasuri talks with President Hamid Karzai during a meeting in Kabul, Dec. 7, 2006. Kasuri arrived Thursday in neighboring Afghanistan for talks on border security amid acrimony over alleged infiltration by Taliban militants causing havoc in the war-wracked nation's south and east, officials said. (AP Photo/Rodrigo Abd)

And the last thing that remained in the box that Pandora opened was "Hope".

Open the dictionary to "commitment", and possibly "art", and you'll see these people.

I don't know why, but the phrase "Unlike here..." leaps to mind.



Clear the Salang? See above for a 2005 effort. [Warning - naughty words are said...]

AG Abdul Jabbar Sabit continues to kick corrupt butt.

As I have harped on repeatedly, Afghan ties to Iran are deep – people don’t want to wait to be able to travel there…


Hey, I saw how these A$$holes lived - mistreated my a$$.

Aw, nuts.

Chamber of Commerce types, look here.

Learn your Dari and Pashto alphabet right here.

Refugee returns?

But how many registered?

Bah. Tell me when something comes of it, huh?

General Afghan info - right here.

2 Comments:

Blogger RTO Trainer said...

Hey, Sir,

I've started pulling some kind of good news from the PAO shops around here to post. Would you like to coordinate? I've been calling my posts "Afghanistan Supplemental."

We could reciprocally link.

9:00 AM  
Blogger LTC John said...

Of course! Send me your thoughts on my AKO e-mail

2:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

  • Wikablog - The Weblog Directory

  • My blog is worth $60,970.32.
    How much is your blog worth?