Thursday, April 06, 2006

Afghan News Round-up

CSM Bones, despite having internet access issues at the moment, is still a keen observer of the Afghan scene. He has relayed to me several interesting items, varying from IRIN to Reuters to YahooNews. I figured he was on to something. So starting tomorrow, I will be posting a regular link fest o' news sources and individual articles regarding Afghanistan.

Not quite Arthur Chrenkoff's wonderful series "Good News From Afghanistan". More like "The Hastily Assembled Major John Linky Love for the 'Stan". It will be comprised of good, bad and in-between stories.

Here's a start for you.


Afghan service of IRIN

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the link, Major T.

I cast a rather jaundiced eye on all things UN, but there are a few interesting reconstruction stories on that web page that feed into my obsession with the Afghanis recouping from decades of misfortune.

12:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

  • Wikablog - The Weblog Directory

  • My blog is worth $60,970.32.
    How much is your blog worth?