Monday, October 29, 2007

Multiple Choice

I made it through Joint Guard/Joint Endeavor (1997) without a scratch - no big deal, it wasn't that dangerous. I made it through Operation Enduring Freedom (2004-2005) without getting hurt - despite efforts to do so by some bad people. So, how did I end up bleeding like a late dynasty Romanov prince?

a). Rugby

b). Military Training

c). Pumpkin carving

"C", naturally, is the correct answer. I'm not even sure how it happened (I remember telling the kids to watch out, and moving everything to a safer distance) but now I have to mend the left leg of a pair of pants, and go change the gauze on this cut...

1 Comments:

Blogger Inner Prop said...

Let's use the process of elimination.

A. Nope, that'd be blunt trauma
B. Your sanity has been damaged, but that doesn't cause bleeding.

Must be C.

Do I get a cookie?

3:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

  • Wikablog - The Weblog Directory

  • My blog is worth $60,970.32.
    How much is your blog worth?