Wednesday, April 26, 2006

A Signal Officer by Any Other Profession

Our last drill was a two night trip to the range. I had to leave directly from the office so I got dressed before I left.

Here I am at my desk in my civilian job, working for Abbott Labs. Hmm. I seem to be on the phone here too.

I just found this photo that one of my office mates took. It kinda freaked them out.

Funny, dressed this way they gave me my stapler back right away.


Blogger Major John said...

That, that's my Swingline Stapler...that's the last straw, I'll burn this place down...

12:27 AM  
Blogger Saoirse said...

LOL!!! Staplers? In our office believe it or not rubberbands are like gold. Oftentimes rather then giving up our firstborn {fill out the reems of paperwork, blood tests, etc}, we buy our own supplies. Corporate apparently doesn't mean free supplies.

I am surprised they didn't automatically give you a bigger office and keys to the executive restroom!!

8:22 AM  
Blogger Cowgirl said...

LOL! Major John, that was funny too!

11:19 AM  
Anonymous shelleigh (aka Pixie) said...

I know this is off topic and totally inappropriate but... you're such a hottie.

5:40 PM  
Blogger Major John said...

Ukranian V!

3:46 PM  
Blogger Inner Prop said...


Thanks Shelleigh. To paraphrase Flower the skunk "you can go off topic if you want to."

11:19 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

  • Wikablog - The Weblog Directory

  • My blog is worth $60,970.32.
    How much is your blog worth?