Saturday, September 10, 2005

Update from Belle Chase II

The Louisianans are keeping their morale up - at least those who are LSU fans. It continues to be a rapid build up here. I don't know how people live here voluntarily...as I was wilting in the 90+ degree heat and humidity when one the Louisanans said "I'm glad it cooled off, it was hot last week" Urk.
'Prop is doing OK, except he found out how high the dew point was last night when he started having water drip on him through the nylon roof of the canopy over his head.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good luck and good work down there. If I get up your way, I will definitely have to buy you a beer.

The Opinionator

8:39 PM  
Blogger LTC John said...

kSimon, In the Illinois Guard we used to say someone was SoIE or NoIE... South of I-Eighty or North of I-Eighty. The major commands of the state used to split geographically in that fashion

10:26 AM  
Blogger Inner Prop said...

Things are looking up. Now that LSU AND the Saints won maybe the state is back in order enough for us to go home.

At least that was how the sports announcers pitched the games.

6:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

  • Wikablog - The Weblog Directory

  • My blog is worth $60,970.32.
    How much is your blog worth?