Thursday, September 15, 2005

Train Wreck of a Day

This photo neatly summarizes the day. The Inner Prop and I spent a lot of time sweating, getting the fine New Orleans grit all over us, and with naught to show for it. I'll spare you all the details, and just say that there are some more interested in supporting soldiers than others here.

NOTE: I should have been more clear on the point. The people down here have been wonderful. Supportive, thankful, etc. I simply have some disagreements (strong ones to be sure) with those in some of the higher levels of command here about soldier support issues. Plus, the heat and humidity didn't do anything good for my disposition either.

4 Comments:

Blogger sparrow said...

WELL WE SUPPORT YOU!

Thank you for your hard work... and for keeping us posted!!!

Take care of you!

~Pie Shell

11:41 PM  
Blogger CSMBones said...

The same cast of characters I'm sure. Fight the good fight.....

9:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You just gotta know how to properly wheel n' deal.

12:37 PM  
Blogger maggie katzen said...

Ha ha! talked to rto last night, they've moved into a high school, so they have a/c now. though he's still bored out of his skull.

1:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

  • Wikablog - The Weblog Directory

  • My blog is worth $60,970.32.
    How much is your blog worth?