Friday, September 07, 2007

News of Afghanistan

I am really pressed for time today and I'm really new at this, so please have patience. On top of all that I don't have any tea!

The presidential debate coming up is taking video questions through YouTube. I think Major John should submit one.

Don't forget the Rugby World Cup is starting today. Hmm, I wonder who Major John is rooting for? Anyway, this is about that Other "football."

August was a very bad month, the worst in fact, so let's hope that September is better.

I say, give these guys what they want. They're doing God's work.

More bad news. Schools in Afghanistan as SCHEDULED to open on 10 Sep 07. Let us hope they can.

US military can't do it alone? Of course not. That's why we have a coalition, to start with. That's also why good folks like you read things like this. It takes a village to rear a child, what does it take to raise a country?

Okay, maybe the Canooks are looking at non-military help. Just so they don't pull out of the effort to help.

Thanks Italy, and good luck in the Rugby World Cup.

1 Comments:

Blogger LTC John said...

Ha! I am glad you took up the torch...

1:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

  • Wikablog - The Weblog Directory

  • My blog is worth $60,970.32.
    How much is your blog worth?