Friday, December 07, 2012

Merry Christmas

no
Yesterday was St. Nicholas' Day and last night he visited our house and left little gifts in the shoes of our family.  It's a bit of a tradition we do and it really kicks off our holiday season.

Another kickoff of the season is a Christmas poll at Illini6.  I do believe I've done this before.  It's not as strong a tradition as Cthulhu Month in October, but I think I'll try to keep it going from here on out.

Why don't you stop on by Illini6 and vote on the pole, er, I mean poll and if you want you can air grievances too (I guess).

Oh and by the way, did you hear that the Pope doesn't like Christmas?  It's pravda.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

  • Wikablog - The Weblog Directory

  • My blog is worth $60,970.32.
    How much is your blog worth?