Monday, October 15, 2012

One Last Time


Sunday at the Northwest Armory, Chicago, IL

When I retired, I sort of slipped out the door with little notice.  No big worry, that is how I came into the Army too.  But the command had already put me in for an award, so when it came (a bit late) I was asked to come back and receive it.  It was more than I had expected (and perhaps deserve) for it was the Legion of Merit. I suppose the 25 years as an officer (2+ enlisted) with several deployments abroad and domestically, with some prior awards of a respectable nature made their choice for them. But it is humbling nonetheless.
The Legion of Merit

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very well done. Congratulations and very best wishes.
Regards
Sandi

7:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

  • Wikablog - The Weblog Directory

  • My blog is worth $60,970.32.
    How much is your blog worth?