Tuesday, January 26, 2010

I've Signed Up for Another Tour

Of Rugby I mean. I talked to the president of our local Rugby Club (DII Lake County Men's Rugby Club) yesterday and told him that I could go to practices and most likely all the games this season.

The club was on it's last legs (they are down to 19 committed members before I said I'd go) and there was a chance they would disband.

I figure this is the first full year that I have no Guard, family committments or FRG on weekends, so really in the 25 years I've been playing Rugby (Yes, Jac and I started in Feb of 1985) this will be the first year I don't have something that stops me from going.

I know this is a rather self-centered post, but I'm pretty darn excited. Wish me luck. I'll keep everyone posted on my progress and the season at Illini6.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger LTC John said...

Give 'em Hell, Prop!

10:34 PM  
Blogger Inner Prop said...

If we play Fox Valley I'll let you know sir. Maybe you can come back for TWO games this year, that and Ole' Boys.

I am really gearing up for Ole' Boys this year.

7:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

  • Wikablog - The Weblog Directory

  • My blog is worth $60,970.32.
    How much is your blog worth?