Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Thankful doesn't begin to describe it.

This time of the year is (hopefully) spent giving thanks for all that we have, all that we owe to those that came before us in this most marvelous and unique nation of the Earth. I am no exception!

I am grateful that I was able to provide some small service to the land my fathers (literally, in my father's case) protected and made sure I enjoyed the same liberties they had. And I came home pretty much unscathed, from war...twice.

I have a family that I was able to come home to - a wife and children that make everything worth while. My home is definitely where my heart is.

I have a good job providing an important service to those who build, design, invent, create, and distribute all the marvels of modern life in this still prosperous land. My coworkers and supervisors are intelligent and interesting people who are easy to work with.

"Thankful" isn't strong enough a term, for me.

1 Comments:

Blogger pst314 said...

Thankful for men like you doesn't begin to describe how I feel.

10:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

  • Wikablog - The Weblog Directory

  • My blog is worth $60,970.32.
    How much is your blog worth?