Monday, May 19, 2008

Getting a bit tired

I noticed yesterday that I had reached the point where a couple of good meals (at the British cookhouse at BAS) and a good night's sleep is not enough to put me back to 100%. I'm not exactly exhausted or burned out just yet - but I have been before (last deployment). So I know the warning signs. I am going to try to scale back a bit - which is difficult as I am just about to watch everyone else here leave and replacements come in...

Anyhoo - posting may be light for a little while. Unless events warrant otherwise.

5 Comments:

Blogger RTO Trainer said...

You'll let us know if there's anything we can do fo you, right?

11:58 PM  
Blogger LTC John said...

I just need to hang on for 2-3 weeks, then relief is in sight!

5:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Major,

You know anything about al Qa'im?

My son, Matt the Marine heard some poop that that is where his unit is heading.

If you could spare a minute from your precious sack time, write me at sford528 AT comcast.net.

-N. O'Brain

2:16 PM  
Blogger David M said...

The Thunder Run has linked to this post in the blog post From the Front: 05/21/2008 News and Personal dispatches from the front lines.

3:07 PM  
Blogger ~:*:*:Sparrow:*:*:~ said...

Hang in there, John. Echoing RTO: is there anything you need? Anything we can send?

Love.

7:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

  • Wikablog - The Weblog Directory

  • My blog is worth $60,970.32.
    How much is your blog worth?