Wednesday, May 14, 2008

The only constant is change

Looks like I will have some changes, again, coming down the road. I'll be moving again, and working with different Iraqis. Somewhere in there I get a couple of weeks leave too. When I got to Iraq I thought I would be at one location, doing a fairly interesting, but stable job. Boy was I wrong. So I have learned that in Iraq, the only constant thing about your deploymkent is change.

But for now I will still be posting from the Basrah metro area.

2 Comments:

Blogger Nixon said...

Doesn't the change help pass the time though? Travel safe, sir.

10:32 AM  
Blogger Inner Prop said...

I got tix to the Barclays Cup if you're in town then.

6:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

  • Wikablog - The Weblog Directory

  • My blog is worth $60,970.32.
    How much is your blog worth?