Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Having Drawn Breath

I am back at the Iraqi Army location where I normally work. I managed to spend a couple of days at a much larger, British run place - while it wasn't exactly a vacation (I ended up doing a bit more work than I had anticipated) it was nice to be someplace where everyone spoke English - of a sort, heh heh. I am still working on comprehension of some of the stronger Scottish accents and terms.
Now comes the work of incorporating the lessons the Iraqi Army has learned from Basrah. Also, tying up some loose ends (they still are running some ops) and making sure everyone is up to date with equipment and such. Should keep us busy for a while to come.

Back to work guys!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

  • Wikablog - The Weblog Directory

  • My blog is worth $60,970.32.
    How much is your blog worth?