Saturday, July 21, 2007

The Taliban Campaign for "Hearts and Minds"


Blogger Major John said...

So it survived the fire when the Korean snack bar burned? Somewhere LTC Anderson of FET 17 is laughing...

8:52 PM  
Blogger Desertphnx said...

There is SOOO much I wish I could write about all of this.

::sigh:: Oh well.

It will have to wait for some day very far away.

7:24 AM  
Blogger Major John said...

Phoenix - aw, that's not fair!

10:22 AM  
Blogger Inner Prop said...

Phoenix, can you tell him some of it on AKO?

I seriously hope we aren't becoming one of those, "countries whose populations are not totally convinced their Soldiers should be participating" but I'm afraid we are.

4:57 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

  • Wikablog - The Weblog Directory

  • My blog is worth $60,970.32.
    How much is your blog worth?