Wednesday, July 11, 2007

"But Not the Irish…"

They just announced that GE will NOT buy Abbott's Diagnostic Division. This article says that they could not agree on the final terms (hence the title of this post).

I wonder what that REALLY means. We have also noted that one of the big kahunas that was in charge of the transition is retiring. Coincidence?

The photo I used is not of the scene in which the line is used ("but not the Irish…"), but Alex Karras (he's Greek you know) is riding an animal that is very appropriate for what I'm going to have to wade through to get to the truth of this matter.

Also, I just like Mongo (Aw, Inner Prop straight). BTW Alex Karras is from Gary, IN. That's ALMOST Chicago so he's cool. You know who else is from Gary? Art La Fleur. Guess what my middle name is…

Go to Illini6 for my latest commitment (and I don't even have to wear a coat that helps me hug myself) if you dare!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

  • Wikablog - The Weblog Directory

  • My blog is worth $60,970.32.
    How much is your blog worth?