Friday, February 02, 2007

News of Afghanistan ۴۵


Man, I must be getting old - good thing I have a mug of Alokozay Tea at hand (thanks to The World's Greatest Military Contractor)...


e-ariana posts the following:
I can only surmise they may have found the Thomas Nast of Afghanistan!

I think that this is called "self-interest"... at least for several members. This is why the amnesty really pisses me off. #$%&!

Chiding the Pakistanis...I wonder if the reporter and her photog hadn't been messed with, would we be seeing this article?


© Sultan Massoodi/IRIN

The only targets they can't hit are economic?


Speaking of Pakistan - a reply by a former FM.

Ungood. Plus ungood.

photo: UNHCR/N.Behring-Chisholm

Ungood. Double plus ungood.

Ha! I actually said this would happen back in 2005...so I was just a couple of years off...

Say, any contraband in that there truck?

I just wanted to post this photo of Squadron Leader Rich Langley ... because I could [photo by me!]

Heh. First thing I'd do is make the Germans and French hustle.

Cell phones - leading the way to Afghan prosperity! CSM Bones had one (was that Roshan or Afghan Wireless?)

Yea, Japan!

Labels: ,

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

"I can only surmise they may have found the Thomas Nast of Afghanistan!"

Any idea what the comic is about? It's lost on me...

11:35 AM  
Blogger LTC John said...

The amnesty deal. Reminds me of the old Thomas Nast "Trust" figures he drew...

1:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Woo hoo! There they are again, Langley and his friend!

: )

11:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

6:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Martini Boy's Mother

http://web.mac.com/kincaidlee/iWeb/Site%204/Blog/7E67AF0A-B378-4CBF-B22C-98DC9FE4F99D.html

3:35 PM  
Blogger Army Girl said...

If you posted that comic large enough to read the script..

buuuuut.. since you didn't...


....


...

10:38 PM  
Blogger Army Girl said...

Oh yeah.. and you're getting tagged Mr. Major!

10:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

5:49 AM  
Blogger sparrow said...

I'm a Nazi? I thought I was an Irish / Native American?

...and last time I checked, I hadn't killed anyone.

Very confusing, isn't it?

* sorry *

11:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

  • Wikablog - The Weblog Directory

  • My blog is worth $60,970.32.
    How much is your blog worth?