Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Mrwlqrx?!

Sorry, I am a bit disorganized. Sleep has been a bit sketchy the last couple of days too. I shouldn't complan, as the Inner Prop has it even worse.

We made it, after a bit of a delay (the bus sort of froze up near the Kansas-Missouri border) and are settled in. As for the Inner Prop, his supervisory chain had a sudden emergency at the top - so everyone got bumped up a spot. While I was tossing and turning and getting a couple of hours, the Prop already started working. This, mind you, just before our 2AM-2PM shift begins. Throw in some transit time, overlap for shift change and...well, you see what I mean.

More to come, if it warrants mention.

UPDATE:

"Hey 'Prop. C'mon, it's time for our shift!"

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Those digs look a lot fancier than Hoge Barracks to me. What kind of Boondoggle are you guys on again? I remember when Army training involved sleeping tents and going to the field.

8:17 AM  
Blogger CSMBones said...

Still in BDUs I see. Can't your support unit support yourselves yet. Remind the Prop that this is the new Army again. I should not talk, The ACU is my fourth uniform. I used to crew an M60A1 and drive a quarter ton. I carried a 1911A1 pistol and the good old M3A1 grease gun in my past Armor life.

2:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, looks like we had plenty of snow just in time to welcome you to Ft. LV. Shake it off, and enjoy High Noon while you can.

4:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

  • Wikablog - The Weblog Directory

  • My blog is worth $60,970.32.
    How much is your blog worth?