Saturday, September 23, 2006

Oh No You Don't!

Not this time! I still have the smoke rising off me from thinking Hekmatyar Gulbuddin got caught. Besides, I have always maintained that OBL was already Purina Vulture Chow for some time now...


Blogger Citizen Deux said...

How fitting, if true. For UBL (or OBL) to perish the victim of a disease linked to unhygienic conditions is an ironic end to a pseudo-warrior who hid behind his money and faith.

1:51 PM  
Blogger Major John said...

I still think he croaked years ago - the one guy in the world who couldn't resist making a "nyah nyah you missed" video hasn't been SEEN in how long?

I just think it is in nobody's interest to see him dead - the bad guys for obvious reasons, and for us it is an excuse for some to say we won and quit the field.

4:51 PM  
Blogger haji-o-matic said...

I have always had the opinion OBL was sealed in at Tora Bora...I mean... how hard would it be to make a current video tape of him and release it?

4:45 AM  
Blogger Inner Prop said...

I found him!

Go check out Illini6!

7:13 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

  • Wikablog - The Weblog Directory

  • My blog is worth $60,970.32.
    How much is your blog worth?