Sunday, August 06, 2006

Bombs found on trains in Germany



I bet they miss the days of the simple, spoiled, middle class communists of Bader-Meinhoff and the Red Brigades. They may blow up, but they will run on time. What is with these Euro women wanting to splattered themselves for people who will always consider them as whores, no matter how much they convert. Some can never get enough Liberal guilt and self- loathing. I know about the high unemployment, taxes, hot summer without AC.... blamed on us I'm sure. Some of my German friends actualy are expected to pay for some of their own medical now. Why don't they just go on their 4 week vacation and blame the Osties. Prost!!

3 Comments:

Blogger LTC John said...

Heh, of course, being in Spiegel I am chary of anything printed...

11:19 AM  
Blogger sparrow said...

...and of course beading isn't violent...

"here's your sign".

8:21 PM  
Blogger sparrow said...

DOH!

Beading is NOT violent - I reapeat: BEADING IS NOT VIOLENT!

Beheading however, is. Quite.

8:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

  • Wikablog - The Weblog Directory

  • My blog is worth $60,970.32.
    How much is your blog worth?