Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Oops I Did It Again

I have a new contest story, "Blue Nylon" (hence the photo on left) on Another Realm. It's a ghost story this time. Check out all the other great stories at that site.



Anonymous Shelleigh (aka Pie Shell) said...

Oh my gosh. That's creepy... and sad. Good story to forget as I go to bed.

Good night. *leaving light on in hall*

1:18 AM  
Blogger Major John said...

Hey pal, any more Brittany Spears riffs and I might ban you... heh heh.

8:07 AM  
Blogger Inner Prop said...

Thanks Shelleigh. Yeah, I was kind of surprised when I re-read it the day after I wrote it that it was more sad than I had expected. Glad it was creepy too though. I'm hoping to make it a staple on real camping trips. BTW "The Night of the Purple Fog" is a famous story my dad tells.

MJ, talk to the hand.

4:28 PM  
Anonymous Shelleigh said...

More please, Inner Prop.

Thank you.

9:17 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

  • Wikablog - The Weblog Directory

  • My blog is worth $60,970.32.
    How much is your blog worth?