Monday, February 13, 2006

I was going to defend my non-dorkiness

I was going to post the above photo as an example of how I do not always look like a dork (see posting of 2-11-06). I was going to describe this wonderful civil assistance mission we had - delivering school supplies to a new school building that we had finished for the village of Chobbahksh, and mention how smiling and confident I look, etc., ...when I noticed that the box I am carrying is upside down. Now it really didn't matter, since it was just a box full of notebooks, pens and the like, but it sure doesn't do much to rehabilitate my image.

3 Comments:

Blogger LTC John said...

Simon, sure, and make it full of something really cool. If I am going to fake it, I might as well go whole hog!

4:31 PM  
Blogger sparrow said...

Fill it with Alokozay tea!!!

;)

5:37 PM  
Blogger LTC John said...

Shell,

No chance, I'd hijack that for myself!!!

7:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

  • Wikablog - The Weblog Directory

  • My blog is worth $60,970.32.
    How much is your blog worth?