Friday, January 20, 2006

Osama - so what.


Osama bin Laden and an aide.

Osama alive? Crying "Uncle"? So what. Guy isn't really relevant much anymore. He's almost a liability to his own side, as he sure doesn't look much like the "strong horse" he used to rattle on about. Don't get me wrong, I want him to get what he deserves - death. But he isn't as relevant to the current fight as say, Zawahiri or Zarqawi, or even Mullah Omar in Afghanistan/Pakistan.

Also, I don't care how much his voice is "authenticated" - I still think he is Purina Vulture Chow somewhere in the Hindu Kush. He would have been bombarding the world with videos saying "Ha, ha, you missed me, Crusader!" At least something a bit more specific than the generic stuff he has allegedly been putting out.

In short....bah.

3 Comments:

Blogger Muslihoon said...

I agree that he's dead.

How did they find the video? Usually an associate gives it to the Pakistani media or authorities. Maybe this was discovered by accident, filmed a long time ago. The CIA, or someone, should watch it and see if they can date it.

2:59 PM  
Blogger LTC John said...

Just audio as far as I know - if there was video, we'd be seeing it, rather than all that old stock footage.

3:04 PM  
Blogger Muslihoon said...

Ah, thanks. I had not realized it was only audio. That actually says quite a lot. I love your analyses!

1:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

  • Wikablog - The Weblog Directory

  • My blog is worth $60,970.32.
    How much is your blog worth?