Saturday, October 15, 2005

I forgot something

I forgot to mention how the Inner Prop was quite disappointed about one thing in our Katrina deployment. He wasn't attacked by a gator. Now as you can see, he did get to wrestle a gator - but the only one he could find to grapple with, was a John Deere Gator - not the ornery, bayou dwelling, Louisiana alligator he wanted. I'll have to say that the 'Prop is the only man I know who has ever expressed disappointment with not being attacked by a large carnivorous reptile...

5 Comments:

Blogger RTO Trainer said...

Hmmm....

Must be a Signal thing. I was kind of looking forward to the same thing.

11:25 PM  
Blogger LTC John said...

Jaysus, RTO - it must be! I don't think I was thank screwy, even when I was an enlisted 11B...

8:49 PM  
Blogger Mighty Quinn said...

Did RTO or Inner Prop try golfing? That's usually the best way to suss out a gator down south. Redefines 'water hazard' apparently.

8:38 AM  
Blogger maggie katzen said...

i don't know, my dad's had more people attacked by otters than gators.

12:35 PM  
Blogger RTO Trainer said...

In Georgia, apparently, peanut farmers have been attacked byt aquatic rabbits....

6:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

  • Wikablog - The Weblog Directory

  • My blog is worth $60,970.32.
    How much is your blog worth?