Saturday, October 15, 2005

Fall Fun

I don't know if this is just a "Midwestern Thing" or not - but the area around where I live abounds in pumpkin farms. They have lots of activites for the kids, pick-your own pumpkins (of course), and they all seem to sell the best apple cider, apple donuts and the like. The best in our area is probably the Kuiper Family Farm.

Since we have readers from the East and West Coasts (and the South) as well as Brits, Aussies, Canadians - (I even see Spanish, German, Portugese, French, Finn, Dane, Norwegian, Estonian, South African, Greek, Turk, Italian, Venezualan - even once from Mauritius!) So I would like to know if anything like this is to be found in your part of the country (or part of the world).

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

No, it isn't just a midwestern thing. We have them all over the place here in Maryland, too. The kids go for the pumpkins, the adults go for the cider!

Retread

7:05 AM  
Blogger LTC John said...

I guess I should have ventured further out than Baltimore when I was at Aberdeen Proving Grounds...

8:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

  • Wikablog - The Weblog Directory

  • My blog is worth $60,970.32.
    How much is your blog worth?