Monday, September 19, 2005

Next Thing You Know, I'll Have Crawfish...

And to think I was worried I wouldn't get any good Cajun or Creole food while I was down here...


Blogger Salt Lick said...

Ah yes. Monday is traditionally red beans and rice day in New Orleans, but it's probably best you've only got the MRE stuff.


7:22 AM  
Blogger Simon Peter said...

Gumbo is next! A little Jambalya! Mmmmmmm. Now I'm hungry just thinking about it.

8:28 AM  
Blogger Major John said...

We have jumbalaya MREs, but no gumbo...and no muffalettas either.

2:25 PM  
Blogger prairie biker said...

mmmmm gumbo!

and mudpuppies!

2:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Any fried shrimp, catfish or oyster Po'boys to be had?

Thanks for your work from a Gretna/Westbank Native now in CA.

11:36 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

  • Wikablog - The Weblog Directory

  • My blog is worth $60,970.32.
    How much is your blog worth?