Thursday, July 19, 2007

No News This Week

Alas, no News of Afghanistan this week. I will be going up to Ft McCoy to put some 9mm rounds down range, hopefully resulting in a very high qualification score. Then I am going to stay over at the Wisconsin Dells with the family before returning home.

You need News and such - try these:

The Afghan Analyst

Afghanistanica

Afghan Lord

UPDATE: I shot the highest score in the unit. Before anyone gets too thrilled for me, it is kind of like being the thinest fat guy, the tallest dwarf or the smartest dumb guy...

3 Comments:

Blogger Inner Prop said...

Have fun and remember RELAX!

4:24 PM  
Blogger LTC John said...

Relax, dammit! I SAID RELAX! YOU'LL NEVER HIT ANYTHING OTHERWISE!!!

4:27 PM  
Blogger commoncents said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

3:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

  • Wikablog - The Weblog Directory

  • My blog is worth $60,970.32.
    How much is your blog worth?