Monday, April 02, 2007

1-178 Infantry Snipers One Shot-One Kill




HHC 1/178th Snipers win big at 2007 All Army Sniper Championships.

The 1/178th Sniper Section represented the Battalion well at this years All Army Championships. They took 1st, 2nd and 3rd place awards from the three day event. Shooting at 600, 800, and 1000 meters they competed against the best teams from the 5th and 7th Group Special Forces, 3rd Ranger Battalion and the All Army Rifle Teams. In all their were 71 competitors.

Every member of the team shot well above the overall competition average against teams with much more competitive experience and superior equipment.

COLD STEEL!!!!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bullshit I dont believe the guardmens can shoot for shit better than unit that TRAIN EVERY DAY COME ON! GET THAT BULLSHIT I SHOULD FORWARD THIS SITE TO GROUP

3:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

im actually part of this unit and its filled with wannabes and shitbags! I returned from active duty and went to the guard for my non deployable status and shave the rest time i got in have! Oh man i rather take my chances in the IRR than be with these stupid mutherfuks who think they been on real mission driving mail back and forth you guys are a JOKE!! all got infantry stickers and think there doing something besides pulling guard for REAL SOLDIERS Thanks Guardsmen for having me shit my pants when i found out you were pulling guard for soldiers! I slept much better knowing you were out at that guardshack watching or backs (Sarcasm) JOKESMAN!

12:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

  • Wikablog - The Weblog Directory

  • My blog is worth $60,970.32.
    How much is your blog worth?