Friday, March 30, 2007

52nd Edition of the News of Afghanistan

Whoo....I am glad I still have some Alokozay Tea left. A big mug at hand, and here we go:




Yea for Chandler, AZ!

Hmmm...from Gitmo to Pul-i-Charki. Unless this new wing is waaayyyy better than the other part of the facility, I think they will miss Gitmo. I'm just sayin'.

This is something I think it is safe to say the Taliban never had.


Livin' large in Qal'eh ye-Uzbashi
(photo by me)

Lecture time.

I keep seeing bird flu stories....urk! I hope they don't go beyond this stage.

“We disagree with the kind of prolonged assessments that the UN implements in its response to a humanitarian emergency,” said Abdul Matin Adrak, head of Afghanistan’s disaster preparedness department.

An Ariana plane at Kabul International, Summer of 2004
(photo by me)

Uh-oh time for the State run airline.

Karzai reams out the locals in Helmand. Ouch! Note the change of tone from previous finger-pointing at Pakistan. Hmmmm.

Grumbling. With a dash of Italian hypocracy thrown in for good measure.

photo: UNHCR/P.Benetar

Gradual? I guess we'll see.

Aw c'mon. I thought this one was already done!

Kabul car conversions. Sorry, I just wanted to do that because of the alliteration.

Weekly round-up.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I ran across your page a few months ago, and emailed the link to my daughter in Bagram. She has spread the link; you are actively read by our troops there.
Love your sarcasm.

8:42 PM  
Blogger LTC John said...

Heh. I was the S-5 of TF Eagle at Bagram 2004-2005. Some good people there - thanks!

8:09 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I know someone in the world is waiting for me, although I've no idea of who he is. But I feel happy every day for this Buy Xbox Live Points, If a woman is not sexy, she needs emotion; if she is not emotional, she needs reason Cheap Minecraft Gift Code, in this world, only those men who really feel happy can give women happiness Ultimate Game Card.


The bravery of each bull is then rated with care according to the number of times he demonstrates his willingness to charge in spite of the sting of the blade Runescape gp, Henceforth will I recognize that each day I am tested by life in like manner. If I persist, if I continue to try, if I continue to charge forward, I will succeed rs gp, Your future depends on your dreams Runescape2 Gold. So go to sleep. Do not keep anything for a special occasion..

2:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

fear of god essentials hoodie
yeezy 700
yeezy gap
air jordans
kobe byrant shoes
fear of god outlet
bape outlet
air jordan
off-white
goyard bag

5:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

  • Wikablog - The Weblog Directory

  • My blog is worth $60,970.32.
    How much is your blog worth?