Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Fun with an insurance commercial

No, it is not "Mayhem" or the gecko. Zurich Insurance has a new advertising campaign "For those who truly love"...

Here is a Swiss commercial I found quite amusing - sorry about the German, but it starts "No love" then "Some love" then "True love"... "You love ice hockey, so do we"  "Zurich Insurance, Official Sponsor of Swiss Ice Hockey".


Blogger Inner Prop said...

We love ice hockey and polar bears, stop global warming.

No, that's not the message?

8:23 AM  
Blogger LTC John said...

"We sic polar bears on anyone who boards a player on a team we sponsor!"

6:25 PM  
Blogger Todd Johnson said...

Can someone send a YouTube link to this commercial, hopefully higher quality? I was in it... Thanks

10:12 PM  
Blogger Todd Van Linda said...

I'm with Todd Johnson, for I am TODD VAN LINDA, and I also was in it -

I'm the Coach :)

...and I'm having a brute of a time finding a downloadable copy of this quality.

Sure would appreciate it !

5:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

  • Wikablog - The Weblog Directory

  • My blog is worth $60,970.32.
    How much is your blog worth?