Tuesday, February 10, 2009

First Drill since coming back

I had my first Guard drill weekend since I got back from Iraq. Some admin paperwork, a post-deployment health survey, turned in some kit and we had a very nice ceremony on Sunday.

It also happened to be my last drill with the unit with which I went to Iraq. In accord with my selection for Lieutenant Colonel, I have been moved to the State HQ. I am not sure how I feel about this yet. Right now I am leaning toward the not so good direction. But that would be normal, at least until I get to my new outfit.

I will have some deeper thoughts to come in the future.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, congrats, LTC. And yeah, lots of changes being at HQ, right? And you know some will be good, some strange, some just outright annoying!!

But have fun, if possible.

Kath

8:16 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Many people in this life deny their freedom. They sit back in their misery and blame it on their parents, or their childhood, their health, or their financial problems Cheap Minecraft Gift Code, they never once stand up and take responsibility for their own lives and their own happiness Buy Xbox Live Points, of all the wonderful gifts that we've been given, one of the greatest is freedom Ultimate Game Card.




If I could rearrange the alphabet, I'd put Y and I together Runescape Gold, A lifetime of happiness! No man alive could bear it, Rune Scape Gold it would be hell on earth Buy Runescape Gold.

2:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

  • Wikablog - The Weblog Directory

  • My blog is worth $60,970.32.
    How much is your blog worth?