Friday, April 20, 2007

News of Afghanistan - the, uh, Late edition

Half a day late, hopefully not a dollar short. I was at a conference hearing wealthy trial lawyers proclaim their inate goodness and moral purity. I had to go find a bucket... Now that I am recovered, here is the news!

What's the buzz, tell me whats a happening...

Gold prices? You want me to worry about gold prices?! Black tea is up 10 afghani a kilo!!

Gee, better late than never, huh?

Maybe this will catch on? We can only hope.

And in sports: soccer tourney time, and the same for cricket.

photo: UNHCR/B.Baloch


There is still plenty of anger about amnesty.

OK, this needs to stop, right now.

Trouble in Konduz.

Oleg Nikishin/Getty Images

@#%$^ Iran. THey can so easily have naught but a benign influence on Afghanistan - and they have natural friends in the Dari speakers of the country - so this is doubly maddening.

Anyone still need convincing of what scum the Talib are? Read this.

Taliban? I would have initially thought smugglers - being the Tagab and all... Governor Murad is a good guy, I am hoping Kapisa comes out of this OK.

Hey France! Go give thanks to Italy for why this is happening. Pay ransom once and...

1 Comments:

Blogger Inner Prop said...

I was getting worried, you were late, you didn't call. For all I knew you were laying in a ditch somewhere...

Sorry, channeling my mother for a moment there.

4:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

  • Wikablog - The Weblog Directory

  • My blog is worth $60,970.32.
    How much is your blog worth?