Monday, September 26, 2005

Do You Have a Reservation?

Please have your Marriott Rewards card, reservation confirmation number and credit card handy. Oh, and looters will be shot...


Blogger CraigC said...

How is he gonna carry my bags up to the room with that gun in his hands?

6:32 PM  
Blogger Carin said...

That guy would make me feel safe! I'd much prefer it to a mint on the pillow.

6:56 PM  
Blogger CSMBones said...

Another Cowboy in Cargo Pants, I think I saw this knucklehead trying to to argue his way through the ECP about a year ago and then refusing to clear his weapons at the clearing barrel. Blackwater and Dyna Corps to the front!!!!!

2:30 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

  • Wikablog - The Weblog Directory

  • My blog is worth $60,970.32.
    How much is your blog worth?