Thursday, August 25, 2005

Porto and the toddler

"Connor, be sure to sample the bouquet before drinking!"

My wife and I were indulging our passion for port wine the other night, and our two year old felt left out.

"You know," I said, "it might help him sleep better tonight..."

Actually, it's just grape juice. He felt left out because he didn't have a neat glass like mommy and daddy. So, Connor had grape juice, and we had 'special' grape juice.

Any other port wine fans out there? I've been looking to find a reputable establishment near Chicago/Madison to purchase fine vintage ports, but I've not found one. Has anyone had any luck buying wine on line?

P.S. Actually, its the blood of the Fedykinder's first Harkonnen ;-)

1 Comments:

Blogger LTC John said...

Since it appears he is having fishsticks - do you have tawny port with them?

1:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

  • Wikablog - The Weblog Directory

  • My blog is worth $60,970.32.
    How much is your blog worth?