Tuesday, August 23, 2005

A PMP is me!


I haven't been contributing much for some time. Here's one reason of many: I had been studying for the Project Management Professional (PMP) certification exam. This is kind of the official declaration that yes, "you do indeed have mad project management skillz and you're not just making it up". Sort of like passing the bar, but nowhere near as grueling nor rewarding.

Anyway, I took the exam last Friday and passed! I began this process back when my company was telling large numbers of people that they shouldn't really bother to come in any longer, because it's kind of the thing you need to have on your resume if you're looking for work as a project manager and you'd like to earn more than minimum wage. Also all of my friends were doing it, so naturally I had to do it too. Tomorrow we're all jumping off of a bridge together.

3 Comments:

Blogger Gail said...

Have you PMP'ed your ride yet?

12:44 PM  
Blogger LTC John said...

As Big Daddy Kane sez..."PMP'n ain't easy"

1:19 PM  
Blogger sparrow said...

Congrats!

4:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

  • Wikablog - The Weblog Directory

  • My blog is worth $60,970.32.
    How much is your blog worth?