Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Hey, is that a Diploma in the Mail?!


They did their worst. They made it long and oft times difficult. But I passed ILE-CC in spite of all that. Yea for me!!

OK, not really. But I did just get my diploma (and more importantly my sealed DA 1059) letting the Army know that I have graduated from ILE-CC [Intermediate Level Education - Common Core].

18 months, 51 tests, 14 writing assignments and a comprehensive final exam (I got an A, w00t!1!1!!). Man, I am glad that is done. Oh, and now I have knocked the last thing out to make me eligible for Leiutenant Colonel - the board I would go before will be next September.

Did I mention that I am glad that is done? Well, I am.

6 Comments:

Blogger maggie katzen said...

so will you be changing your handle after your promotion?

10:22 PM  
Blogger Gail said...

Congrats John! And I was wondering the same thing.

9:09 AM  
Blogger LTC John said...

The board won't be for a year from Septemebr - but I will try to secure "LTC John" some day for a handle.

10:08 AM  
Blogger RTO Trainer said...

Ah, sounds like an excuse for dragging your feet,...Sir. :)

12:31 PM  
Blogger Inner Prop said...

Congrats! I'm so glad I didn't bother with that.

12:37 PM  
Blogger CSMBones said...

Congratulations to you my friend. I am sure a certain S-4 Major we know will just as well.

2:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

  • Wikablog - The Weblog Directory

  • My blog is worth $60,970.32.
    How much is your blog worth?