Thursday, August 17, 2006

Election 2 at Illini 6

We're having another election at Illini 6 (the last one was such a success). This time the readers get to vote on what story I'm going to serialize on a weekly basis.

Go there today and see your first choice, then go back over the next week to see the other choices. After that vote on your favorite. As a Chicagoian I allow people to vote early and vote often.

Once I get a clear winner I'll start the serial the next Wednesday.

Thanks for your time.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Boycott this election. It's a sham!

Illini6 is ruled with an iron pair of typing fingers.

Throw off the yoke of Propocracy, shatter the shackles of the Prop overlords.

The Revolution will be digitized!

Angst!

Vladimir Ilyich Lockin (formerly Seconrov)

11:29 PM  
Blogger sparrow said...

1. A fantasy comedy with wizards, magic, wee folk and the like...AND Cthulu!!!!!

Must remember the wee-folk! Not that I'm biased or nuthin'.

*wink*

9:19 PM  
Blogger Inner Prop said...

They're all up now. Go, vote!

I hope some people see this and go to my blog.

Should I make another separate post to announce the stories?

Pixie, I'll take that as a vote for Mystery Magic of Fish Island.

6:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

  • Wikablog - The Weblog Directory

  • My blog is worth $60,970.32.
    How much is your blog worth?