Friday, August 05, 2005

Losing an All-Star



One of our "Australian All Stars" is hanging the blog up. Mudville Gazette has the news that Arthur Chrenkoff is ending his blog, as a condition of his new job. When I was in Afghanistan, I would route Arthur's periodic installments of "Good News From Afghanistan" around the unit. I even exchanged some e-mails with him and he posted a few pictures and comments from me on his "Postcard from Afghanistan" feature. I am happy to hear he has found much better employment - but dismayed that he has to give up the blog. Please go look at his site, and especially look at his biographical information.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good for him, but that sucks for us.

10:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

  • Wikablog - The Weblog Directory

  • My blog is worth $60,970.32.
    How much is your blog worth?