Thursday, June 23, 2005

Heroine Quest

I broke out my old HeroQuest game last weekend to play with my niece, nephew and two of my daughters. Actually it isn’t that old as I bought it after I owned my house. I wasn’t that big into RPGs when I was a kid, I did play, but not as feverishly as some of my friends.

We had a good time after the painful explanation of the mechanics. The hardest part to get across was that they weren’t playing AGAINST each other.

The girls really liked the game and I think they might be interested in not only playing again, but in playing other games.

I am surprised that RPGs aren’t more popular with women. RPGs are just people sitting around talking and developing relationships. Isn’t that the hallmark of the fair Venusians?

2 Comments:

Blogger LTC John said...

Hey 'Prop. Looks like you drew a little fire...heh.

3:42 PM  
Blogger Inner Prop said...

Not "amateur" the correct term is "volunteer." :)

10:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

  • Wikablog - The Weblog Directory

  • My blog is worth $60,970.32.
    How much is your blog worth?