Tuesday, June 07, 2005

Daily Routines

I think you can tell a lot about someone by what's on their short list of web sites they check every day. (And if someone doesn't check the web daily at all, well, that says something about them, too, I imagine.) Here's my list, give or take a few. Quite a bit different from Major John's, I'll wager:

And a couple things I watch at least weekly (because they're not updated any more frequently than that):

What does this say about me? I'm pretty sure it says I'm a juvenile idiot, but hey, I can live with that.

1 Comments:

Blogger LTC John said...

If the Kigdom of Loathing causes my productivity to drop, I'm holding you strictly accountable...

10:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

  • Wikablog - The Weblog Directory

  • My blog is worth $60,970.32.
    How much is your blog worth?